Tuesday, February 5, 2013

SAM CLAFLIN IS ON BOARD TO DO A SWATH SEQUEL 

MTV

Sam Claflin Speaking to InStyle, the actor said: "I haven't heard anything about [a Snow White sequel]," adding: "I'd be more than willing to get on board with that, I had so much fun on the first one. I enjoyed working with all the guys so I'd be happy to relive that experience."

Kristen Stewart has also indicated her excitement to do a sequel and further indications that a script is in process of being written by SWATH screenwriter Evan Daugherty.

Claflin continues to pick up projects.  As recently reported, he will be starring with the other Snow White Lily Collins in Love Rosie as we await to see him in his next blockbuster Catching Fire this November.

Stewart is slated to begin filming her next project Focus this April.



Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...